Bus Driver Jobs
If you are interested in joining the Abellio team as a bus driver, we would like to hear from you.
Abellio is one of the UK’s fastest growing passenger transport companies. As a result of business growth we are currently recruiting suitable candidates to become bus drivers at one of our six bus depots in London and Surrey.
Our commitment to you is that we will provide an excellent range of benefits to include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunities for training and development including the driver BTEC and CPC award
- Overtime with enhanced rates
- Free travel (Non Contractual) on all London Buses / Underground / DLR and Tramlink will be offered - nominee pass offered after three months service (not applicable to Abellio Surrey; where free travel on our local services is provided)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform
Requirements of the role include:
- You must be a current UK PCV licence holder
- You must have a Driver Qualification Card or Certificate if you passed your PCV test on or after 10th September 2008
- You must not have more than 3 penalty points as a PCV licence holder
- You must not have any drink driving or drug offences within the last five years
- You must be a safe and considerate driver
- You must be customer focused at all times
- You must be able communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing
- You will need to be prepared to work shifts
- You should have a valid passport or birth certificate
- You should have a minimum of 12 months visa documentation or longer before the date of expiry
PCV Driver training is also available. You must hold a full UK driving licence and have no penalty points or driving convictions.
Download and simply fill in the form once completed post the form back to us.
For more information please contact our Recruitment Team on 020 7788 8555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us please ensure you let us know your full name and a contact number we can reach you on.
We also have vacancies for bus mechanics.
Download and open in Acrobat Reader, simply fill in the form on screen, once completed click the 'send as an email attachment' red button on page 6 to email the form back to us or print it out and post back to us.